IT Support Technician – Based in Tunbridge Wells.
We are a friendly, successful and ambitious company conveniently located in the heart of Kent and within easy reach of Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells and Maidstone.
With continued and rapid growth year on year, we are now planning our next exciting period of the company’s future with further business growth.
With additional investment in more staff and with the best years yet to come, now is the perfect time to join us and be a part of our next chapter and continued success.
We are looking to recruit another IT Technician as soon as possible to work in our outsourced team located in our clients offices in Tunbridge Wells to provide 1st class IT service approximately 300 staff and work within an existing IT team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is both customer focused and technical who is looking to further their career and thrive in our dynamic working environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with basic to intermediate desktop support skills looking to further their career in a growing, positive and enjoyable environment.
With a wide product portfolio of Managed IT Services, Select Technology have become one of the South East’s leading suppliers of IT solutions.
- Experience / Key Skills.
- Minimum of 12 months previous IT work experience.
- Car owner with a full driving license.
- Intelligent, quick logical mind.
- Ability to analyse and troubleshoot a problem arriving at a logical solution.
- Moderate desktop operating systems experience (Windows XP/7/8).
- Basic knowledge of servers and Active Directory would be a useful but not essential.
- Previous Helpdesk experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Has initiative and resourceful approach.
- Flexibility and ability to learn quickly or under pressure.
- Well-developed communication skills both written and oral.
- Understands the importance of documentation.
- Has a “can do” attitude.
- Good communication skills are paramount.
- Able to balance working under pressure with a need to escalate and respond to client demand.
- Polite and customer focused.
- Ability to liaise effectively and build rapport with clients.
- Has a good commercial awareness.
- Ability to identify and communicate opportunities for the sales team.
- Enthusiastic, self motivated and keen to learn!
Key Tasks will include:
- Providing 1st line telephone, remote and onsite support.
- Responsible for documentation of work.
- Evaluation and exposure to new technologies and products for resale potential.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please contact us today on 01892 830110 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org